Our much beloved design, originally created in 2016 for our sister company, Oscha, has finally made it on to the yoga mat! The design depicts emblems for each of the groups that were gifted rings: Men, Elves and Dwarves. The 19 rings of power are all depicted within these motifs.
The text in Elvish script that runs along the borders, reads - 'Three Rings for the Elven Kings, Seven Rings for the Dwarf Lords, Nine Rings for mortal Men'. The text under each emblem reads - 'One Ring' symbolising the force that binds them all.
Each symbol has been silk screen printed in shimmering gold onto this performance quality black mat, the design also helps with your alignment during practice.
- Design aids alignment
- Outstanding grip, non-slip rubber base (2.8kg).
- Extra cushioning (4.2mm thick).
- Longer and wider than industry standard (68cm x 185cm).
- Biodegradable, PVC free, non-toxic (natural rubber, vegan leather).
- Contributes to reforesting the Scottish Highlands.
Rings of Power, Middle-earth and The Lord of the Rings and the names of the characters, places, events and items therein, are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company dba Middle-earth Enterprises (“SZC”) used under license by Middle-earth Yoga. All rights reserved.