The lineage of the White Tree of Gondor from the world of Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit is silk screen printed in shimmering silver onto this performance quality black yoga mat. From the original Two Trees created for the Valar seedlings were grown, these hand drawn designs represent Celeborn of Tol Eressëa, Nimloth of Númenor & The White Tree of Gondor.
This positioning of the trees on the mat will give yoga practitioners a perfect base with which to align themselves and following the intertwining branches of the design will help to focus the mind during meditation.
- Outstanding grip, non-slip rubber base (2.8kg).
- Extra cushioning (4.2mm thick).
- Longer and wider than industry standard (68cm x 185cm).
- Biodegradable, PVC free, non-toxic (natural rubber, vegan leather).
- Contributes to reforesting the Scottish Highlands.
If you would like to find scarves, shawls, mugs or baby slings in this pattern, check out the Middle Earth Collection with our sister company, Oscha Slings.
Middle-earth and The Lord of the Rings and the names of the characters, places, events and items therein, are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company dba Middle-earth Enterprises (“SZC”) used under license by Middle-earth Yoga. All rights reserved.